3lOOl Site

Believe In Your Feeling

Sunday, October 29, 2006

NO WAY

NO WAY


Hay you
Do you think im still loving you
And everything i do i do it for you
No of coarse
Sure i will find another love source
I will release myself from your attraction force
Believe me
I will find someone that really love me
I will find the true love and you will see
No way
I wont come back to you one day
Whatever you do what ever you say
No more pain
I will never love you again
I will break this love chain
God
Every thing is in your hand
Take me away from this land
To the dream I see in my mind
Where all people honest and kind
God you are the only one I trust
Help me to forget all that sad past
Give me happy moments and make it last
Happiness always go so fast


Dr 3lool production

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Polka Dotted said…

    first Hi dr 3lol and welcome to the blogger world..
    2nd.. DIDO I'm NO ANGEL
    THAAAAANKS.. that's my favorite song

    mmm some people think that we love them no matter what.. but the right thing to do is make things clear.. that we r strong to leave and to keep prayin that God helps us forget

    I will come again and visit ... so mate2ta3sh zeiarat :D

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Heba Al_Menshawy said…

    اللي يحبك حبه واللي يبيع او يألم متبكيش عليه ابدا لانه هيبقى ميستاهلش وفعلا خلي ثقتك في ربنا لانه هو اللي قادر ينسي الواحد اللي فات ويعوضه باللي احسن اكيد اذا اراد
    جميلة اوي كلماتك والاغنية تحفة فعلا
    ياريت تستمر بالكتابة
    good luck :)

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger بين الأمل و اليأس said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger بين الأمل و اليأس said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger بين الأمل و اليأس said…

    THAT IS TRUE BLEAVE IN GOD
    No things happen will harm us ,if we do what we can god will pleasure us,
    when we love we love one time no more it called true love, ur past wasn't love !!!, why...?? pcz u wana forget past and 2nd ur past harm u.
    and i believe that love can't harm
    and treu love never die
    so be strong and believe that u will find ur true love one day but but don't look up for love , it will come to u

     

Post a Comment

<< Home