3lOOl Site

Believe In Your Feeling

Friday, October 27, 2006

Not My Production But I Like It


My love for you, words cannot say
Even if I searched, all through the day.
My love for you, words cannot express
But through this poem, Ill try my best.
With so many feelings, where do I start?
Are there enough words, to show the love in my heart?
Day by day, my love for you grows,
The full amount I love you, only God knows.
All of these words, really I say them in vain
Because my feelings for you, words cannot contain.
Why this is so, I cannot explain,
After all is said, still more feelings remain.
My love for you, I will never hide,
But being confined to just words, makes it hard to describe.
My love for you, words cannot deliver
My feelings are strong, like a raging river
My love for you, words seem to miss,
The feelings that only, can be felt with a kiss.
How much I love you, How much I care!!
I wish you were here, I long to be there.
Yes, my feelings are deep, My love is much,
I pray for the day, that our lips can touch
My love for you, words cannot state,
To hold you close, I cannot wait.
I wrote this poem, while thinking of you
So you would know that my love is true
The rhymes in this poem, my heart sings,
Just thought you would like, to hear all these things.
Though with words Im held back, to frame my hearts love
I cherish you forever,
cause you were sent from above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home